- What is astronomy?
- Could there have been something before the big bang?
- What is the cosmological principle?
- How was the first quasar discovered?
- How can astronomers tell how far away galaxies are?
- How big is the universe?
- Why do some planets spin backwards?
- What keeps solar systems and galaxies together?
- What are some things Einstein’s theory of relativity deal with?
Download Project Guide & Worksheet
Return to Research
Astronomy Films Playlist
Select a film from the list below.
More Films Relevant to Astronomy
What is big bang theory? D Faulkner
Complexity of the earth and universe D Faulkner
The cosmological principle D Faulkner
Quasars and black holes D Faulkner
Red shift D Faulkner
Backwards planets D Faulkner
Theory of relativity D Faulkner