- What is genetics?
- Where did the first life form come from?
- How complex is the simplest lifeform?
- What are the building blocks of life?
- What is DNA?
- What are chromosomes and how many does each human have?
- Are there limits to genetic mutations?
- Could life have begun by random chance or natural selection?
Download Project Guide & Worksheet
Return to Research
Genetics Films Playlist
Select a film from the list below.
What is DNA? G Purdom
What is DNA? 2 N Jeanson
How does DNA work? N Jeanson
What about RNA? N Jeanson
Did DNA start as RNA? G Purdom
Can you explain mutations? G Purdom
Are there limits to genetic change? G Purdom
Is natural selection evolution? G Purdom