- What is science and how are things discovered?
- What’s the difference between observational and speculative science?
- Is scientific theory and fact the same thing?
- What are the building blocks of life?
- How complex is the simplest lifeform?
- What mistakes have been made in science?
- Can we trust what scientists tell us?
- Can we predict the future for scientific discovery?
Download Project Guide & Worksheet
Return to Research
Science Films Playlist
Select a film from the list below.
What is science? S Taylor
What is science and theory? D Faulkner
Are mistakes ever made in science? A McIntosh
Where is science headed? A McIntosh
Overview of the cell 2 N Jeanson
Cell complexity N Iskander
Complexity of the cell N Jeanson
More Films Relevant to Science
DNA code N Iskander
Biology engineering viewpoint A McIntosh
Can you define irreducible complexity? A McIntosh
Machines in nature DNA A McIntosh
Design S Burgess
Carbon 14 dating S Taylor
Metamorphosis A McIntosh